There is a total of 9 different cases in Quakecraft. You start out with the wooden case. The other cases are the marbled case, the polished marbled case, the reinforced case, the polished reinforced case, the plated case, the polished plated case, the bling case, and the polished bling case. Cases can be purchased at the shop with coins or tournament tokens, and for some cases you must be a certain rank in order to purchase. Cases are solely cosmetic, and have no in-game benefits. Cases also can be used to make customized railguns. Below are the cases at the shop with their prices.
- Marbled Case - 1000 coins
- Polished Marbled Case - 2000 coins, must be a V.I.P.+ or above.
- Reinforced Case - 2500 coins, must be a V.I.P. or above.
- Polished Reinforced Case - 70 tournament tokens.
- Plated Case - 4000 coins, must be a V.I.P. or above.
- Polished Plated Case - 14000 coins, must be a V.I.P.+ or above.
- Bling Case - 7000 coins, must be a V.I.P. or above.
- Polished Bling Case - 100000 coins, must be a V.I.P.+ or above.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- [+] Cases (1 C)