A lot of Hypixel players feel like there are hackers or cheaters that exploit the game and kill them in an unfair way. Find common hack types here in case you believe there is a real hacker. To report a hacker in the server you can either message an available staff member or use /watchdogreport (username) [type of hack] (You can also use /wdr instead). The /report command has been removed as it was abused and became very inefficient. Additionally you can also report hackers at hypixel.net/report. We will also teach you how to decide whether a player is a hacker or not. However, a lot of hacks are installed in a hacked client, so you will rarely encounter people having ONLY anti-knockback. The hacked clients also allow players to turn on and off their hacks.
- Types of Hacks on fly hacks speed alls on
The hacks abbreviation that follows the hack is what you should type in to report someone for that hack. If no abbreviation is listed, that means the hack is not identifiable by Watchdog at that time. If the hack has an '*' next to it, it means it's still able to be detected by Watchdog, but there is no abbreviation.
1. Anti-Knockback (AntiKB): This hack does what it says.sussufvely It prevents people from taking knockback from swords and projectiles. This is most commonly seen in Skywars or any game where the void is a massive killer. Be careful however, Hypixel's knock back is very weird and some hacked clients have AntiKB that only reduces the amount, so if you see someone take a small amount of knockback don't automatically assume they are hacking.
2. Killaura (KA): Killaura is a type of combat hack that automatically hits all entities (it may be customizable on some clients) in a certain range. Killaura is usually identified by range, but it's possible to identify it by how fast the hacker is clicking too. If the person is clicking really really fast and consistently, it's obvious.
3. Autoclicker*: It's name is also self-explanatory. Autoclicker is a hack that, when pressing the left button on their mouse, lets them hit again and again without having to click. They just hold their hand on the mouse and it just keeps clicking again and again. It's most commonly used in PvP games.
4. Fly*: It's pretty easy to spot this type of hack. The fly hacks lets hackers fly around, like creative fly. Luckily, fly hacking is pretty much blocked on Hypixel, thanks to Watchdog, so no need to worry. on
5. Speed (Bhop)*: Speed is a hack that lets you run faster on than you can normally run in Minecraft. Usually, Watchdog rubberbands most speed hackers, bt it's possible a client can bypass it. This is most commonly seen with the hack 'Bunnyhop'u
6. Spider: This hack lets you climb walls. on
7. Dolphin: This is a hack that occurs when in water. The player constantly bounces up over and over again, which is why the name of the hack is Dolphin. on