The First Quakecraft Pack was released on May 5TH 2013 and added new features to Quakecraft . The update also focused on fixing bugs and introduced MasterControl. They also moved to the new sign system.
- Added Limbo, an overflow area for when things go haywire or the Main Hub gets full.
- Added Master Control, a custom developed server management and load balancing system.
- Moved to our new servers, providing 500 Minecraft server instances.
- Moved to a custom build of BungeeCord with custom optimizations and MasterControl integration.
- Moved to the new sign numbering system.
- Upgraded player capacity to 1,500 players.
- Rewrote networking system to be more stable/efficient.
- Tiny performance improvments here and there.
- Added new railgun in Quake, the BFG, with 1.1s reload tiem that fires blue fireworks on kill. - 17000 Coins
- Added armor in Quake, cosmetic only:
- Soldier Kit - Leather Armor - 650 Coins
- Elite Kit - Blue Leather Armor - 2250 Coins
- Majestic Kit - Yellow Leather Armor - 2250 Coins
- Commander Kit - Black Leather Armor - 2550 Coins
- Lowered price of Cold War map to 10 coins.
- Added more Walls servers.
- Fixed NullPool
- Fixed Walls exploit of using pistons on walls.
- Fixed PVP being disabled in walls.
- Fixed animals being disabled on all servers.
- Fixed signs jumping around while trying to click them.
- Attempted to fix signs not working properly.