The First Quakecraft Pack was released on May 5TH 2013 and added new features to Quakecraft. The update also focused on fixing bugs and introduced MasterControl. They also moved to the new sign system.
- Added Limbo, an overflow area for when things go haywire or the Main Hub gets full.
- Added Master Control, a custom developed server management and load balancing system.
- Moved to our new servers, providing 500 Minecraft server instances.
- Moved to a custom build of BungeeCord with custom optimizations and MasterControl integration.
- Moved to the new sign numbering system.
- Upgraded player capacity to 1,500 players.
- Rewrote networking system to be more stable/efficient.
- Tiny performance improvments here and there.
- Added new railgun in Quake, the BFG, with 1.1s reload tiem that fires blue fireworks on kill. - 17000 Coins
- Added armor in Quake, cosmetic only:
- Soldier Kit - Leather Armor - 650 Coins
- Elite Kit - Blue Leather Armor - 2250 Coins
- Majestic Kit - Yellow Leather Armor - 2250 Coins
- Commander Kit - Black Leather Armor - 2550 Coins
- Lowered price of Cold War map to 10 coins.
- Added more Walls servers.
- Fixed NullPool
- Fixed Walls exploit of using pistons on walls.
- Fixed PVP being disabled in walls.
- Fixed animals being disabled on all servers.
- Fixed signs jumping around while trying to click them.
- Attempted to fix signs not working properly.