The Herobrine class is a free and playable class in Mega Walls.
Don't know what Mega Walls is? Read about it here.
Difficulty: Easy ★☆☆☆
Type: Fighter, Damage
Energy Per Hit: 25
Notice: Since herobrine is starter class, Kit and ability are maximum upgraded.
Note: Italic means upgraded things from last upgrade)
Default I - Iron Sword(Unbreaking X), Steak
Upgrade II - Iron Sword(Unbreaking X), 3 Steaks, Potion of Speed II(0:15)
Upgrade III - Iron Helmet(Unbreaking X), Iron Sword(Unbreaking X), 3 Steaks, Potion of Heal(12 HP), 2 Potion of Speed II(0:15)
Upgrade IV - Iron Helmet(Unbreaking X, Aqua Affinity I, Protection I), Iron Sword(Unbreaking X), 3 Steaks, 2 Potion of Heal(12 HP), 3 Potion of Speed II(0:15)
Max Upgrade V - Iron Helmet(Unbreaking X, Aqua Affinity I, Protection II, Projectile Protection I), Diamond Sword(Unbreaking X), 3 Steaks, 2 Potion of Heal(12 HP), 4 Potion of Speed II(0:15)
- Wrath [ABILITY]
Unleash the wrath of Herobrine striking all nearby enemies for X damage. 1 second cooldown
Default I - Does 2.9 Damage
Upgrade II - Does 3.3 Damage
Upgrade III - Does 3.7 Damage
Upgrade IV - Does 4.1 Damage
Max Upgrade V - Does 4.5 Damage
*Note that the damage dealt is armor-piercing (ignores armor)
- Power [PASSIVE]
Killing an enemy grants you 85% increased melee damage for X seconds.
Default I - 4 Seconds
Upgrade II - 5 Seconds
Max Upgrade III - 6 seconds
- Flurry [PASSIVE]
Every X attack grants Speed II and Regeneration II for 3 seconds.
Default I - Every fifth attack
Upgrade II - Every fourth attack
Max Upgrade III - Every third attack
- Treasure Hunter [GATHERING]
Increase the chance to find treasure chests by X% when mining
Default I - 140%
Upgrade II - 170%
Max Upgrade III - 200%
|Prestige 1||Two additional hearts||250,000 coins|
|Prestige 2||'Skillaura'||500 points, 500,000 coins|
|Prestige 3||Skin: 'Prestige Herobrine'||1,000 points, 500,000 coins|
|Prestige 4||Golden [HBR] Tag+1 coin per kill||2,000 points, 750,000 coins|
ENDER CHEST [PERK]
Allow player have private storage with X rows
Default I - 3 rows
Upgrade II - 4 rows
Max Upgrade III - 5 rows
Tips and TricksEdit
- When upgrading the Herobrine Class, try to upgrade Herobrine's starting kit and Wrath; make them your priority. When both are at around level 6/7, proceed to max out your kit first; the Diamond Sword can prove very useful in difficult battles. Wrath is also very useful in groupfights or even 1v1s as Wrath charges fast and can drain off the opponents' health unknowingly, making it a lethal threat when maxed
- Herobrine is one of, if not, the best class for defending the wither, its high Energy Per Hit can help you charge up Wrath 2-5 times a fight when defending. Combined with your sword hits, the enemy will be gone in a blink of an eye! It is also a good class for farm killing. Hit you sword, spawn wrath, get strength by killing, annihilate the rest for coins, AND REPEAT!
- The Herobrine is a class that performs very well in outnumbered battles, due to its strength and speed. Strength two will enchant your weapon with four sharpness levels, so you would have a diamond sword(sharpness 4) for 2 up to 6 seconds.
- Herobrine starts out relatively weak, and only gets a diamond sword at max kit level. This means that people who try to gain diamond stuff earlier in the kit, could better buy themselves a hero class, because 10000 coins is a lot less than a max kit.
- Fully upgraded Herobrine is one of the top classes in Mega Walls. Its strength also lies in the fact that it can shred people while they are drinking (health) potions.
- There is a chance of getting Speed II when hitting somebody, use this to your advantage, pretend to run away, this'll let them think you're at low health, then turn around and hit them or even kill them! This is not a option if there is one coming from the left/right or in front, or being grouped.
- Mining is also a good way of getting alot of chests because you have a default chance of getting chests of 100% and the Herobrine mining skill gives ALOT of chests at Max level stacking up to about 200% of finding chests.
- Always participate in group fights when using the Herobrine Class: Target the ones with either, weaker armor, or lower health. Once you kill them, fully utilize your strength buff to pick the others off one by one.