| The following article is still a work in progress.
Work-in-progress pages are automatically sorted into this category.
Each round Zombies spawn across the map and try to kill the players.
There are loads of zombie types that spawn, from the from the fast empowered zombie to the deadly ender zombie, which only appears after round 20 (which is a LOT of rounds).
Sometimes when a Zombie is killed, one of three Perks is randomly dropped. Players can activate these Perks by walking over them.
- Insta-Kill (10-Sec) - Instantly kills in one hit.
- Max Ammo - Refills everyone's guns and ammo.
- Double Gold (30-Sec) - Grants double the gold.
Warning:Machines Perks will removed if you died.
- Ultimate Weapon (1500 Gold) - Upgrades your weapon
- Flame Bullets (750 Gold) - Lights enemies on fire. Does not ignite fire type zombies
- Frozen Bullets (1000 Gold) - Slow down zombies for short period.
- Speed (500 Gold) - Gives you Speed I permanently (until you die)
- Fast Revive (500 Gold) - Revives time reduced from 1.5 seconds to 0.3 seconds
- Fast-Fire (1000 Gold) - Increase fire rate by about 25%
- Extra Health (1000 Gold) - Increase HP by 5 hearts
- Extra Weapon (1500 Gold) - Get third weapon slot
- Team Machine
- Ammo Supply - Refills all ammo clips for all players - 1000 Gold
- Full Revive - Revives all dead and downed players, and heals everyone - 2000 Gold
- Dragons Breath - Kills all zombies in a 15 block radius of every player after a short delay - 3000 Gold
Armor can be found and purchased throughout the maps. Some maps may have varying prices. Armor is always sold in pairs, 'Helmet & Chestplate' and 'Leggings & Boots'.
|Leather Helmet & Chestplate||50 gold|
|Leather Leggings & Boots||75 gold|
|Gold Helmet & Chestplate||500 gold|
|Gold Leggings & Boots||400 gold|
|Iron Helmet & Chestplate||800 gold|
|Iron Leggings & Boots||700 gold|
Detailed information about the various Armor on each map can be found on the map pages.
|Weapon||Damage||Ammo||Ammo Clip Size||Fire Rate||Reload Time||Misc. Notes|
|Knife||6||∞||∞||0.5-ish||N/A||With upgrade you get Smite II|
|Ultimate Pistol||6||450||15||0.4||1.0s||Bursts two at once.|
|Shotgun||4.5 per pellet||65||5||1.4||1.5s||Sprays multiple bullets|
|Ultimate Shotgun||4.5 per pellet||80||5||1.0s||1.0s||Sprays multiple bullets|
|Rocket Launcher||15||20||4||2.0s||3.0s||Area of Effect (explosion)|
|Ultimate Rocket Launcher||20||32||4||1.5s||2.0s||Area of Effect (explosion)|
|Sniper||20||40||4||1.5s||2.0s||Pierces if Headshot (3 zombies)|
|Ultimate Sniper||30||60||5||1.5s||1.0s||Pierces if Headshot (4-5 zombies)|
|Elder Gun||10||60||4||0.9s||2.0s||Pierces and stun enemies, can only be retrieved using weapons chest|
|Ultimate Elder Gun||15||100||4||0.8s||2.0s|
|Flame Thrower||2||350||50||0.1s||3.0s||Lights things on Fire.
Not very effective against Fire or Magma Zombies.
Can only be retrieved using weapons chest
|Zombie Soaker||5||256||32||0.2s||1.5s||Super effective against Fire or Magma Zombies
Can only be retrieved using weapons chest.
Deal Bonus damage from 3 blocks
|Ultimate Zombie Soaker||8||320||32||0.2s||1.0s||Deal bonus damage from 4 blocks away|
|Gold Digger||6||70||7||0.5s||1.5s||Can be upgraded 5 times.|
|Ultimate Gold Digger I||8||100||10||0.5s||1.4s|
|Ultimate Gold Digger II||10||130||13||0.4s||1.3s|
|Ultimate Gold Digger III||12||160||16||0.3s||1.2s|
|Ultimate Gold Digger IV||15||200||20||0.3s||1.1s|
|Ultimate Gold Digger V||20||250||25||0.2s||1.0s|
|The Puncher||6||∞||∞||0.5-ish||N/A||Area of Effect. It hits an area of 3 zombies. Every 5 seconds, it deals heavy knockback to zombies in that area.|
|Upgraded Puncher||6||∞||∞||0.5-ish||N/A||Area of Effect. It hits an area of 5 zombies. Every 3 seconds, it deals heavy knockback to zombies in that area.|
|Zombie Zapper||12||100||10||0.5s||2.0s||When successful hit, nearby zombies will take damage as well.|
|Ultimate Zombie Zapper||18||120||10||0.5s||1.5s|
|Blow Dart||10||100||10||0.5s||3.0s||Poison and slows enemy if it is a successful hit|
|Ultimate Blow Dart||10||150||10||0.3s||1.8s|
- Right-Click to shoot.
- Left-Click to reload.
- Hold Sneak to repair windows and revive teammates
- Right-Click to use Machines and Weapon shops
- Each mode had 3 difficulty, Normal, Hard and RIP
- Story mode (30 Rounds)
- Endless mode (Endless rounds)
Tips and Tricks Edit
- Sticking together will be the best option as all the firepower is centered in one room. (This could be useful when in boss battles)
- Focus on your armor and weapons first. Machine perks can be lost on Death, but armor and weapons are kept.
- Activating the Power Station is a must, otherwise you will
- If you believe that you are outnumbered and that there are too many zombies to fight off all in one go, you can retreat and come back later on when prepared to fight them.
- The Game has been moved to the Arcade Lobby.
- Zombies is a spiritual successor to classic Hypixel arcade game The Blocking Dead.
- The game replaced UHC Deathmatch in the Prototype Lobby.