| The following article is still a work in progress.
Work-in-progress pages are automatically sorted into this category.
Zombies is a prototype game where you and three other players' goal is to survive a zombie apocalypse. Throughout the map, there are rooms, which have different upgrades, machines and windows everywhere. You can unlock upgrades and machines by flicking the "Power Switch" in the Power Station, which costs 1000 gold. The windows are spots in the wall with wooden slabs where zombies can spawn. The game progressively gets harder. At the start of the game, everybody gets a knife (Iron Sword) and a pistol. Zombies will break through windows when they spawn. Windows can be repaired by holding your sneak key, unless there are zombies near the window or if you stray too far. Repairing windows give you 10 Gold per wooden slab repaired, or 20 Gold if the Double Gold powerup is in effect. You can use gold to get to certain areas, upgrade weapons, get better armor, etc.
Each round Zombies spawn across the map and try to kill the players.
Detailed information about the various Zombies on each map can be found on the map pages.
Sometimes when a Zombie is killed, one of three Perks is randomly dropped. Players can activate these Perks by walking over them.
- Insta-Kill (10-Sec) - Instantly kills in one hit.
- Max Ammo - Refills everyone's guns and ammo.
- Double Gold (30-Sec) - Grants double the gold.
Warning:Machines Perks will removed if you died.
- Ultimate Weapon (1500 Gold) - Upgrades your weapon
- Flame Bullets (750 Gold) - Lights enemies on fire. Does not ignite fire type zombies
- Frozen Bullets (1000 Gold) - Slow down zombies for short period.
- Speed (500 Gold) - Gives you Speed I permanently (until you die)
- Fast Revive (500 Gold) - Revives time reduced from 1.5 seconds to 0.3 seconds
- Fast-Fire (1000 Gold) - Increase fire rate by about 25%
- Extra Health (1000 Gold) - Increase HP by 5 hearts
- Extra Weapon (1500 Gold) - Get third weapon slot
- Team Machine
- Ammo Supply - Refills all ammo clips for all players - 1000 Gold
- Full Revive - Revives all dead and downed players, and heals everyone - 2000 Gold
- Dragons Breath - Kills all zombies in a 15 block radius of every player after a short delay - 3000 Gold
Armor can be found and purchased throughout the maps. Some maps may have varying prices. Armor is always sold in pairs, 'Helmet & Chestplate' and 'Leggings & Boots'.
|Leather Helmet & Chestplate||150 gold|
|Leather Leggings & Boots||150 gold|
|Gold Helmet & Chestplate||500 gold|
|Gold Leggings & Boots||400 gold|
|Iron Helmet & Chestplate||800 gold|
|Iron Leggings & Boots||750 gold|
Detailed information about the various Armor on each map can be found on the map pages.
|Weapon||Damage||Ammo||Ammo Clip Size||Fire Rate||Reload Time||Misc. Notes|
|Knife||6||∞||∞||0.5-ish||N/A||With upgrade you get Smite II|
|Ultimate Pistol||6||450||15||0.4||1.0s||Bursts two at once.|
|Shotgun||4.5 per pellet||65||5||1.4||1.5s||Sprays multiple bullets|
|Ultimate Shotgun||4.5 per pellet||80||5||1.0s||1.0s||Sprays multiple bullets|
|Rocket Launcher||15||20||4||2.0s||3.0s||Area of Effect (explosion)|
|Ultimate Rocket Launcher||20||32||4||1.5s||2.0s||Area of Effect (explosion)|
|Sniper||20||40||4||1.5s||2s||Pierces if Headshot (3 zombies)|
|Ultimate Sniper||30||60||5||1.5s||1s||Pierces if Headshot (4-5 zombies)|
|Elder Gun||10||60||4||0.9s||2s||Pierces and stun enemies, can only be retrieved using weapons chest|
|Ultimate Elder Gun||15||100||4||0.8s||2s|
|Flame Thrower||2||350||50||0.1s||3.0s||Lights things on Fire.
Not very effective against Fire or Magma Zombies.
Can only be retrieved using weapons chest
|Zombie Soaker||5||256||32||0.2s||1.5s||Super effective against Fire or Magma Zombies
Can only be retrieved using weapons chest.
Deal Bonus damage from 3 blocks
|Ultimate Zombie Soaker||8||320||32||0.2s||1s||Deal bonus damage from 4 blocks away|
|Gold Digger||6||70||7||0.5s||1.5s||Can be upgraded 5 times.|
|Ultimate Gold Digger I||8||100||10||0.5s||1.4s|
|Ultimate Gold Digger II||10||130||13||0.4s||1.3s|
|Ultimate Gold Digger III||12||160||16||0.3s||1.2s|
|Ultimate Gold Digger IV||15||200||20||0.3s||1.1s|
|Ultimate Gold Digger V||20||250||25||0.2s||1s|
|The Puncher||6||∞||∞||0.5-ish||N/A||Area of Effect. It hits an area of 3 zombies. Every 5 seconds, it deals heavy knockback to zombies in that area.|
|Upgraded Puncher||6||∞||∞||0.5-ish||N/A||Area of Effect. It hits an area of 5 zombies. Every 3 seconds, it deals heavy knockback to zombies in that area.|
|Zombie Zapper||12||100||10||0.5s||2s||When successful hit, nearby zombies will take damage as well.|
|Ultimate Zombie Zapper||18||120||10||0.5s||1.5s|
|Blow Dart||10||100||10||0.5s||3s||Poison and slows enemy if it is a successful hit|
|Ultimate Blow Dart||10||150||10||0.3s||1.8s|
- Right-Click to shoot.
- Left-Click to reload.
- Hold Sneak to repair windows and revive teammates
- Right-Click to use Machines and Weapon shops
- Each mode had 3 difficulty, Normal, Hard and RIP
- Story mode (30 Rounds)
- Endless mode (Endless rounds)
Tips and Tricks Edit
- Sticking together will be the best option as all the firepower is centered in one room. (This could be useful when in boss battles)
- Focus on your armor and weapons first. Machine perks can be lost on Death, but armor and weapons are kept.
- Activating the Power Station is a must, otherwise you will
- Zombies is a spiritual successor to classic Hypixel arcade game The Blocking Dead.
- The game replaced UHC Deathmatch in the Prototype Lobby.